Come Join Us for a Cool Summertime Adventure to the West Virginia Mountains! June 4-7, 2020
West Virginia Rally at Pipestem Resort State Park
3405 Pipestem Drive, Pipestem WV
2019 was our first year rallying at Pipestem, and everyone loved it! Pipestem Resort State Park is a beautiful park with lots of trails for hiking and biking. A perfect mountain escape as the summer heat starts to settle in. Pipestem sits on the east rim of the Bluestone River Gorge, which carves through the plateau to the scenic Bluestone River 1,200 feet below. The 4,050-acre park features two hotels, one of which lies at the bottom of the gorge and can only be accessed by an aerial tramway. In addition to canyon floor sites, Pipestem offers elevated views from the Bolar Lookout Tower overlook.
Campground & Resort Information and Amenities
– 82 campsites: 31 of which are full hookups, and 19 sites are electric only
– Bathhouses, coin laundry, and campground store
– (20) Hiking trails for various skills levels
– Mountain bike trails and bike rentals
– Pipestem is a boater’s paradise, surrounded by Long Branch Lake, the Bluestone River and the New River; boat and kayak rentals available
– Excellent Fishing – mountain trout and smallmouth bass
– 18-Hole championship golf course
– Horseback riding
– Outdoor Adventures: aerial tramway whisks guests down 3,600 feet, from the canyon rim down to the Bluestone River Gorge; Bolar Lookout Tower
– Swimming pools – indoor and outdoor
– Sauna and fitness center
– Tennis courts
– Radio control car race tracks
– Full service resort restaurants with breathtaking views of the Bluestone Gorge accessed only by an aerial tramway; ranging from quick service to full gourmet dining
CAMPGROUND RESERVATIONS: Call Pipestem State Park
at 833-987-2757 to reserve your campsite. Let the campground know you are with the Carolinas Airstream Club.
Also let the campground know if your trailer is 25 feet or over, and they will help you select the best suitable site.
Click Here for Campground Map (lined out site #’s are not recommended due to leveling)
The campground is holding 27 sites (23 full hook-up + 4 electric only) for our rally. Reservation Deadline is April 1st, 2020.
Also don't forget to RSVP with the Rally Hosts by Clicking Here
We hope you can join us!