Airstream Camping Event at Paradise Park
Join us for a weekend of airstream camping at Paradise Park in Arcadia, Florida! We will be attending the Arcadia Rodeo from March 7-11th, and we will have a variety of other activities to enjoy as well.
- Attend the Arcadia Rodeo: The Arcadia Rodeo is a great family-friendly event that features bull riding, barrel racing, saddle bronc riding, and more. Tickets start at $45.
Arcadia Rodeo Florida
- Play 9 holes of golf for free: Paradise Park has a beautiful golf course that is open to campers.
Paradise Park golf course Florida
- Go antiquing in Arcadia: Arcadia is a great place to go antiquing. There are many shops in town that sell a variety of unique items.
- Take a tour of the Babcock Ranch: The Babcock Ranch is a nature preserve and working cattle ranch. Tours are available by reservation.
Babcock Ranch Florida
- Enjoy other amenities at Paradise Park: Paradise Park has a swimming pool, hot tub, laundry facilities, and a general store.
- We will have a designated camping area for airstreams.
- There is 30 amp electric and water available, or you can dry camp.
- Dump station is available.
- There are restrooms and showers on site.
- You should bring 50 ft of power cable and 50ft of fresh water hose for connections.
- The cost is $50.63 per airstream/night or $16.88 to dry camp..
- This does not include admission to the rodeo, 9 holes of golf, and a tour of the Babcock Ranch.
- There is an additional charge for these other activities.
To book your spot:
- Please call Paradise Park at (863) 494-2094.
Arcadia Rodeo Information
Rodeo tickets are available for purchase. If you are planning to attend we encourage you to visit the website below and purchase your tickets now. The best seats have seat backs in the premium plus section (blue color) on the opposite side of the bucking chutes. You can select either Thursday or Friday whichever day fits in your schedule. If you are unable to select tickets in this section, we recommend staying on this side of the arena as it is the best location to see the bull riders.
We hope to see you there!