Kids, Kids, Kids Rally
Whistle Stop Campground
Hosted by Kelly & Jason Staffin
- 32 of 45 sites in the campground are pull through
- Whistle Stop has cabins if you need more beds
- A 16” gauge, 2½ mile “park” railroad provides service between the campground and Little Amerricka family amusement park
- Little Amerricka has 26 rides and attractions including The Meteor, a 1950s roller coaster. Other rides are restored from classic amusement parks
- The Whiskey River Railroad and Little Amerricka were “grown” by Lee W. Merrick, hence the name.