- Registration: Opening in January.
- Date: Arriving Monday Sep. 13 and departing Sunday, Sept. 19.
- Sites: 20 sites. Water hook-ups but no sewer or electric. One pump-out during the week.
— $402 per couple.
— $246 single.
Includes three breakfasts, and four dinners, including breakfast at Rooster’s Restaurant with the rodeo court and Happy Canyon Princesses (per COVID restrictions at the time). Rally price also includes tickets for the Wednesday Rodeo, a Tamastslikt Cultural Institute tour with dinner, and the Happy Canyon Pageant.
- Optional Tickets – Limited quantities (Prices are last year’s, so could change slightly):
— Friday Rodeo $28 each.
— Saturday Rodeo (finals) $28 each.
— Tuesday Pendleton Underground Tour $15 each.
If you have never been to the Pendleton Round-Up, you need to add it to your bucket list. You will get the chance to meet and dine with the Pendleton Rodeo Court and Indian Princesses, get a behind the scenes tour of the rodeo, and attend the world-famous rodeo and 104th Happy Canyon Pageant. Experience the Western Ho Parade and so much more that the city of Pendleton has to offer. We will be camping in a lovely green community park surrounded only by Airstreams.
As they say in the rodeo, Let’er Buck!
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »