- When: Arriving Monday Sept 12th, Departing Sun Sept 18th
- Where: Pendleton Community Park, 1200 SW 44th St, Pendleton, OR 97801
- Sites: 15 sites water hook-ups, no sewer or electric. One pump-out during the week
- Cost: $400 per couple, $250 single. Includes three breakfasts and four dinners, including breakfast at Rooster’s Restaurant with the rodeo court and Happy Canyon Princesses.
- Host: Amy D’Abbraccio, Deborah Bede
If you have never been to the Pendleton Round-Up, you need to add it to your bucket list. You will get a chance to meet and dine with the Pendleton Rodeo Court and Indian Princesses, get a behind-the-scenes tour of the rodeo, and attend the world-famous rodeo and 105th Happy Canyon Pageant. Experience the Western Ho Parade, the only parade without any motorized vehicles. We will be camping in a lovely green community park surrounded only by Airstreams. Rally price also includes tickets for the Wednesday Rodeo, a Tamastslikt Cultural Institute tour with dinner, and the Happy Canyon Pageant.
Optional Tickets, limited quantities:
- Friday Rodeo $32 each
- Saturday Rodeo (finals) $32 each
- Tuesday Pendleton Underground Tour $20 each
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »