- When: Arrive, Thursday, April 7th, Depart, Sunday April 10th
- Where: Henry Estate Winery, 687 Hubbard Creek Rd. Umpqua, OR 97486
- Sites: 15 Boondocking sites
- Cost: $50
- Hosts: Judy Mitchell, Rhonda Levine, Judy & Brian Smith
The Henry Estate Winery is in the heart of the breathtaking Umpqua Valley. The valley began producing wine in 1880, making the Umpqua one of the oldest wine-producing regions in Oregon. The estate includes a large dog friendly area for us to boondock while we sample their wonderful wines and tour the valley. While staying at the winery we will have a private tasting. There will be plenty of time to explore Winegrowers Tour, (which features 27 local wineries), Umpqua Valley Farmers Market, restaurants, and hiking trails.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »