- When: Arrive Thursday, July, 13 – Depart Sunday, July, 16
- Where: Elk Meadows RV Park 78 Trout Lake Creek Rd Trout Lake, WA 98650 (Those coming from the OR side, best to cross at Bridge of the Gods.)
- Sites: 17 Full Hookup, 3 Water and Electric
- Cost: $165 - Premium Full Hookup (4), $160 - 30amp Full Hookup (13), $145 - 30amp Partial Hookup (3)
- Host/Co-host: Stacey Rovinelli & Amy D’Abbracio, Bryan & Michelle Stewart
A jaw-dropping views of Mt. Adams and plenty of outdoor adventures on your doorstep.
First things first: Trout Lake is not a lake; rather, the tiny town.
Gifford Pinchot National Forest has fantastic hiking trails, ice caves, soaring peaks and waterfalls. Join us for a whitewater rafting trip. You can hike to Langfield Falls that is about 25 minutes northwest of Trout Lake.
Many folks like to go to Hood River for a day trip and hit the Saturday market, golf, or eat at great restaurants in town. To top off your day, you could try the famous huckleberry milk shake at Andy’s.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »