- When: Arrive Tuesday, July 6 – Depart Friday, July 9
- Where: Friends Landing Campground 300 Katon Rd Montesano, WA 98563
- Sites: 18 Water and Electric (Dump on Site)
- Cost: $141
- Host/Co-host: Ray & Vicki Putnam, Richard Moore & Susie Peterson
Friends Landing Campground is a charming, grassy level park run by Grays Harbor Port Authority. This park is situated next to the Chehalis, a tidal river, and Lake Quigg. It provides easy access for kayaking and fishing. A trail that goes 1.7 miles around the lake provides lake views and is suitable for bicycles or walking. Large open areas allow us to make group campfires.
Friends Landing is approximately one hour from Ocean Shore or Olympic National Park and Lake Quinalt. See the waterfall and visit historic Quinalt Lodge. Go for a hike but check ahead: pets not permitted on certain trails in National Parks. Check out the lovely Lake Sylvia State Park.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »