Riding on the C&O Canal, Visiting Harpers Ferry, Hiking Maryland Heights and Tubing the Potomac River are just a few of the highlights for this rally.
Brunswick Family Campground is located between the Potomac River and the C&O Canal towpath making it convenient to access all the region has to offer. Only a 15 minute car ride or 30 minute bike ride to Harpers Ferry!
We have 20 sites currently reserved for our group. July is prime time for the Campground so you should book your site by February 27th for a guaranteed site. Remaining sites will be opened to the public on February 28th.
(You may still be able to book a site after February 27th but it may not be located with the group)
Book your campsite directly by calling Jen Fraley @ 301-834-9950 and referencing the Virginia Airstream Club or you can email email@example.com. Make sure to reference Jen Fraley and Virginia Airstream Club in your email.
- Campground Wesite: Brunswick Family Campground
Rally Fee of $45 per Airstream Unit
Tentative Schedule of Events:
- Friday, July 21 - Bonfire and Happy Hour w/ Hor Dourves
- Saturday, July 22 - Day Free to Explore the Area, Late Night Get Together
- Sunday, July 23 - Breakfast, Devotion, Check-out
There are lots of activity options in the area:
- Kayaking, biking the C&O canal trail, hiking the AT, visiting Harper's Ferry
- There is a free bus from the visitors center to downtown Harper's Ferry
- The campground is right on the Potomac river and the campground owner's run a river shuttle and kayak service out of the campground
- There is brew pub and local coffee shop in town
- If you fancy a game of Pickle Ball there are courts right down the street.
- For those who want to get in town, there is a commuter train service to DC at the campground entrance
Book soon as this is a place that you may want to spend a week!