A 4CU rally in Durango!
The registration for this rally is closed. This means the hosts and campground are no longer taking reservations or additions to the waitlist.
For those who have registered with the campground and hosts, the hosts will be contacting you soon with further information.
For those still on waitlist, the hosts will contact you to confirm the rally has been closed.
Please do NOT call the Alpen Rose RV Park directly! All arrangements are being handled by hosts from the Four Corners Unit!
Rally Dates:July 1-4, 2022 with July 5th departure
Do not make a reservation at the Alpen Rose RV Park! We are handling everything!
- Only 20 spots will be held for our rally
- Site lengths: Up to 19 ft (3); up to 22 ft (1); up to 24 ft site (1); up to 25 ft site (2); 25-30 ft (13); 5 of the 13 sites can accommodate 48-50 ft if applicable
- This is a WBCCI/ACI/WBAC rally. If you are not a member of the Airstream Club, but own an Airstream and would like to attend as a guest, please contact the hosts.
- $61.00 per night
- The rally hosts will notify the Alpen Rose RV Park of your accepted request to attend, and the Alpen Rose RV Park will then reach out to the member requesting payment information and provide final confirmation to hosts and member. If payment is not made to Alpen Rose RV Park by Friday morning, December 17th, the member will be removed from the registration list and slot will be made available to applicable member on the wait list.
- Do not call the Alpen Rose RV Park directly!
- Full hookups
- 30 amp sites
- Full / Waiting List! Click here to join the wait list
- All members after 20 will be put on a waiting list.
Important: Cancellations should be made with the hosts and not with the campground. Cancel only with the hosts, and we will substitute a member on the wait list. You will receive the refund from the wait-listed member.