- When: Arrive Monday, June 12 – Depart Monday, June 19
- Where: The Point RV Park at Emigrant Lake 5505 OR-66 Ashland, OR 97520
- Sites: 17 Full Hookup
- Cost: $80 - 2 nights (June 16 thru 18,) $155 - 4 nights (June 15 thru 19,) $260 - 7 nights (June 12 thru 19)
- Host/Co-host: Wendy Ware & Dan Gleason, Bill Hemphill & Marge Peavey
Come enjoy all the great opportunities around Ashland. There are plenty of activities to enjoy in the area: boating, bicycling, hiking, many great wineries, the Rogue River, terrific brewpubs, and restaurants. Visit historic Jacksonville and the famous Rogue Creamery.
Ashland is home to world-class theater. You may obtain tickets and information at OSFashland.org. If you decide to become an OSF member, you support this cultural icon, tickets can be exchanged easily, and you get a significant discount. If there is live theater, request that your tickets be held in “will call”. You can pick up your tickets before your first show and if you need to, it’s easier to exchange them this way.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »