- When: Arrive Thursday, September 15, Depart Sunday, September 18
- Where: Champoeg State Park, 8239 Champoeg Rd NE, St. Paul, OR 97137
- Sites: 20 (8 full hook-up sites, 12 water & electric only)
- Cost: $132 Full Hookup, $126 Water & Electric
- Hosts: Mark Babcock & Jana Betcher, Janet Schober
Celebrate Fall, ride your bikes, hike along the river, sample wines from local AVA’s, and enjoy a hearty and delicious BBQ Feast at Champoeg National Heritage Campground near St. Paul, OR.
BBQ catering will be by Storr’s BBQ. Storr’s is a hidden gem located in Newberg, OR, only 6 miles from Champoeg. (Note: The BBQ Feast is optional, and at extra cost, for those who choose to participate. Pay at rally.)
Champoeg State Heritage Area features a rare combination of history, nature, and recreation. Situated south of Newberg along the scenic Willamette River, Champoeg's forests, fields, and wetlands recreate the landscape of a bygone era.