- When: Arrive Thursday, July 14th, Depart Sunday, July 17th
- Where: Elk Meadows RV Park, 78 Trout Lake Creek Rd, Trout Lake, WA 98650
- Sites: 25 sites. 15 for OR & 10 for WA cost: $140 Full hook up (7 sites), $130 Electric & Water (18 sites)
- Hosts: Bryan & Michelle Stewart (OR), Becky Soth (Inland NW Unit)
Jaw-dropping views of Mt. Adams and plenty of outdoor adventures on your doorstep. First things first: Trout Lake is not a lake; rather, the tiny town. Gifford Pinchot National Forest has fantastic hiking trails, ice caves, soaring peaks and waterfalls. Join us for a whitewater rafting trip. You can hike to Langfield Falls that is about 25 minutes northwest of Trout Lake. Many folks like to go to Hood River for a day trip and hit the Saturday market, golf, or eat at great restaurants in town. To top off your day, you could try the famous huckleberry milk shake at Andy’s.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »