- When: Arrive Friday, September 8 – Depart: Tuesday, September 11
- Where: Jefferson County Fairgrounds 4907 Landes St. Port Townsend, WA 98368
- Sites: 35 Water & Electric, Dump at park
- Cost: $122
- Host/Co-host: George & Christine Tucker, Chuck Goss & Rachel Collins
Enjoy the largest wooden boat festival in North America located in Port Townsend Washington. Experience 300 wooden boats, 100 presenters, and 50 exhibitors. Ticket prices, adult-1 day $25 or 3 day $50 Seniors, 65+ 1 day $20 or 3 day $40. Tickets not included in rally fee.
Tickets include access to all boats, eight stages of presentations, vendors, on the water activities, kids activities, festival bars, live music, boat rides and a Saturday night movie.
Experience this Victorian seaport town that is surrounded by water and mountains with many wonderful shops and restaurants.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »