The first rally of 2021 is sure to be a good one! Located only minutes away from historic Charleston, The Campground at James Island County Park is a great place for sightseeing around the Charleston area, or simply kicking back and taking in the scenery and amenities that James Island County Park has to offer.
This 643-acre park offers an abundance of exceptional recreation offerings and natural beauty.
– Miles of paved trails for walking, biking, and skating
– 16 acres of freshwater lakes with fishing
– Open meadows
– Pedal boat, kayak, and bicycle rentals
– Tidal creek fishing and crabbing dock
– Modern playground area
– Rock Climbing Wall – 50 feet tall and 14 ropes
– Ropes Challenge course
– 18 hole Disc Golf course
– Slack Lines course
– Meeting facilities and picnic areas
– Off-leash dog park
After enjoying what the park has to offer, guests can visit other areas of Charleston by hopping on our round-trip shuttle service to downtown Charleston, Folly Beach Fishing Pier, or Folly Beach County Park for only $10 per person.
– 20/30/50 amp service on all sites
– Full hookups available
– Pull-thru sites and wheelchair-accessible sites are also available
Unfortunately the park won’t let us block out group sites; however we ask that you try to reserve in Loop 1, sites 9 – 28. Click Here for Campground Site Map
CAMPGROUND RESERVATIONS: Call James Island County Park at 843-795-4386. Tell the campground you are with the Carolinas Airstream Club Rally. And don't forget to register with the Rally Hosts.
We hope you can join us!