Activities in and around the park include:
- BIKING on 14-miles of well-marked and maintained bike trails
- BIRD WATCHING - over 140 species of migratory and resident birds
- FISHING for rainbows, large brown and splakes.
- GOLFING at nearby Divide Ranch & Club Golf Course
- PICNICKING at the Pa-Co-Chu-Puk shelter
- HIKING on 14 miles of varied length, terrain and eco-system trails
- HORSEBACK RIDING just east of the Dutch Charlie entrance
- Off-Highway-Vehicle (OHV) and JEEPTRAILS located 15-minutes outside the park
- PADDLEBOARDING, WATERSKIINGand WAKEBOARDING on Ridgway Reservoir
- PHOTOGRAPHING spectacular scenery and wildlife
- VOLLEYBALL on the courts at the Pa-Co-Chu-Pak campground
- SMALL RAFT, WHITEWATERRAFTING and KAYAKING on the Uncompaghre River south of the park
- "WATCHABLE WILDLIFE" VIEWINGwith brochure available at the Visitors Center.
Registration for Pa-Co-Chu-Puk Campground Loop G (or Loop F if G is Full) Opens Tuesday, March 24, 2020 800-244-5613