Activities in and around the park include:
- BIKING on 14-miles of well-marked and maintained bike trails
- BIRD WATCHING - over 140 species of migratory and resident birds
- FISHING for rainbows, large brown and splakes.
- GOLFING at nearby Divide Ranch & Club Golf Course
- PICNICKING at the Pa-Co-Chu-Puk shelter
- HIKING on 14 miles of varied length, terrain and eco-system trails
- HORSEBACK RIDING just east of the Dutch Charlie entrance
- Off-Highway-Vehicle (OHV) and JEEPTRAILS located 15-minutes outside the park
- PADDLEBOARDING, WATERSKIINGand WAKEBOARDING on Ridgway Reservoir
- PHOTOGRAPHING spectacular scenery and wildlife
- VOLLEYBALL on the courts at the Pa-Co-Chu-Pak campground
- SMALL RAFT, WHITEWATER RAFTING and KAYAKING on the Uncompaghre River south of the park Riggs Outfitters - Ridgway
- "WATCHABLE WILDLIFE" VIEWING with brochure available at the Visitors Center
- PONTOON AND PEDAL BOAT RENTALS 9070-626-5822 Ext. 21 or at Marina Office near swim beach at Dutch Charlie Campground.
Reserve a site in Pa-Co-Chu-Puk Campground Loop G (or Loop F if G is Full) 800-244-5613
If the Pa-Co-Chu-Puk Loops F and F are full, get on the waiting list with Ridgway State Park, try other nearby loops, Dutch Charlie campground (also in Ridgway State Park but 10 minutes away), or Centennial RV Park, 15 minutes. If you get a site in the area, please register for the "Just Campin'" event, so we know to contact you with updates, activity options and any potluck meals that evolve.