Rally Fee: Single $243, Double $248
You can choose to attend the Snowygrass Music Festival (Bluegrass at Stanley Park) for 1, 2 or 3 days. The festival runs July 14-16. Ticket prices are between $68 and $151 depending upon the number of days. Visit www.snowygrass.com for complete information and to buy your tickets.
Join a group to taste the great beers at Rock Cut or Avant Garde brewery
Hike with a group to the historic site of the Wigwam Tea Room in Rocky Mtn National Park. We will organize these group activities, and group happy hours.
Guided fishing trips https://www.kirksflyshop.com/guided-fly-fishing/
Guided tours in RMNP: https://www.estesparkguidedtours.com/
Hiking outside of RMNP:
- Hermit Park - Krueger Rock Trail and Homestead hikes are our favorites! $10 fee per vehicle but no timed entry permits.
Hiking in RMNP: Timed entry permits will be required!
- Wild Basin entrance is less busy: Ouzel Falls hike is our favorite.
- From Beaver Meadows Entrance: Mills Lake via Glacier Gorge ~ 5 miles round trip, Gem Lake Trail ~ 3 miles RT
- From Fall River entrance: driving Old Fall River Rd is super fun with the right 4 wheel drive vehicle!
- Grand Lake - long hour drive but a sweet mountain town to explore. Kayaking on Grand Lake and Shadow Mountain Lakes is amazing! http://www.mountainpaddlers.com/
And even more...
- For the artists or art collectors in the group - this Estes art center is such a gem!
- Golfing https://evrpd.colorado.gov/golf-courses
- E-biking is becoming a thing in town on the bike trail.
- Visit the Mountain Shop for rentals: www.estesparkmountainshop.com
Favorite Restaurants of the locals
- Bird and Jim - esp happy hour which starts at 4 pm!
- The Rock Inn - locals hangout with live music
- Notchtop Bakery and Cafe for breakfast
- Smokin' Daves BBQ at the 18 hole golf course - great views for lunch
- Twin Owls Steakhouse at Tahara Mountain Lodge - fine dining