This is a very popular time of year and location. Here's the registration process. Please follow it carefully to be included in the Colorado Airstream Group.
Rate is $59 per night (with discount) which includes 2 adults and 2 children per site. Extra adults will be $5.00 each. No deposit is required at time of reservation.
Do NOT call the campground or reserve on their website. You will not receive a discount unless you reserve by email.
Reserve via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email message, include all the information below:
Email Subject: RSVP for Colorado Airstream Club - Tom Silvers
Hi, I would like to reserve a site with the Colorado Airstream Club.
Arrive: Monday, June 14, 2021
Depart: Sunday, June 20, 2021
In the email please provide the following.
- Your name and address
- Cell phone number
- Length of trailer or RV
- Number of people per site
- Any special requests i.e. satellite TV etc.
You will not receive a confirmation until April 1, at which time Ryan, the reservation manager, will contact everyone registered by April 1, 2021 for a credit card number to be charged for the full payment with no refunds or cancellations after that date.
Note: At present this is an event with no scheduled meals or group events and therefore no rally fee.
If Covid precautions relax and we can schedule group meals and events you will receive a second registration form with a rally fee and online payment option.
Custer's Gulch RV Park and Campground
25112 Golden Valley Road
Custer, SD 57730
Our hosts are:
- Rob and Brenda Hughey - email@example.com 303-304-9441
- Nancy Campbell and Dave Czenkusch -firstname.lastname@example.org 970-227-5663
- Tom and Peggy Silvers - email@example.com 720-273-1558
Brief description of optional activities
- Explore Custer State Park - see the buffalo roam
- Mt. Rushmore National Memorial
- Crazy Horse
- Bad Lands
- George S. Mickelson Bike trail
- Fishing and Hiking
- Home of the Famous Wall Drug Store
- Deadwood - featuring Wild Bill Hickok Days