- Friday 4:30 pm BYOB happy hour with heavy appetizer potluck
- Sat 7:30 am coffee and hot beverages, 8:30 am full breakfast will be served (bring your own set up)
- The Mystic Outdoor Art Festival Saturday 10 am – 6 pm, and Sunday, 10 am – 5 pm
- Sat pm dinner on your own at one of the many wonderful restaurants in and around downtown Mystic, then gather around the bonfire starting at 7 pm
- Sun 8 am, coffee, hot beverages, and products from local bakeries.
- Sun pm, for those staying overnight, a group dinner at a local restaurant is likely – details tbd
Information about the art festival, including map: Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce - Mystic Outdoor Art Festival (google.com) . Also, lots to see and do while in Mystic, CT! Seaport, Aquarium, kayaking, bicycling, hiking trails, pool at the campground, restaurants, shopping, microbreweries, wineries, and more!
To reserve your RV site, CALL or email DIRECTLY and mention you are part of the Airstream Club Rally.
They will honor a 20% discount off listed rates between August 12-15, 2022 for our rally attendees. Twenty campsites (15 pull through and 5 back in) are being held for this rally until April 15th, after which time they become open the public and you can take a chance getting one.
A $5 per adult kitty fee will be collected upon arrival as your contribution to one full breakfast, morning beverages each day, local bakery pastries/donuts on Sunday am, firewood, and ice for happy hour beverages.
Rally registration: As soon as you have reserved your site, please send Tess an email with your name(s), mobile phone #, site #, BigRedNumber, and days you are staying. Questions? Tess McShane at (860) 536-4113, email@example.com