- Registration: Opening in January.
- Date: Arriving Thursday, May 13th and departing Sunday, May 16th.
- Sites: 14 sites full hookup.
- Cost: $95.
What a beautiful place for a quiet getaway. And you know that Brad and Susan Taylor always throw a great party. Located halfway between LaPine and Lakeview on Hwy 31, it is bordered by Winter Ridge on the west, Diablo Mountains on the east and 30 miles of beautiful wide-open terrain in between.
Activities in the area include:
- Enjoy bird watching, stargazing, hiking, cycling, fishing, swimming and kayaking in the nearby Ana Reservoir and Ana River.
- Picture Rock Pass offers ancient petroglyphs and several other Indigenous people sites.
- Winter Ridge offers wildflower viewing and a spectacular panorama of the Summer Lake Basin from Fremont Point.
Enjoy nature at its best.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »