- When: Arrive Thursday, Aug. 11th, Depart Sunday Aug. 14th
- Where: Sutton US Forest Service Campground, 4840 Vist Rd, Florence, OR 97439
- Sites: 10 sites in the group loop D, there are flush toilets and drinking water.
- Cost: $48
- Hosts: Steve & Shannon Planchon
Come to the Florence area to enjoy this campground in the Siuslaw Forest. Sutton Campground is 1.5 miles from Sutton Beach and 2 miles from Sutton Lake. Here are some fun things to do in the area: Hike the Sutton Trails and/or the Darlingtonia Trail. Enjoy swimming in Sutton Creek. Take your boat on Sutton Lake and do some fishing. Visit the Holman Vista Day use area for great views. Walk the Hobbit Trail that goes to Heceta Head. Explore the Sea Lion Caves. Visit the Oregon Sand Dunes and rent a Dune Buggy. Pay a visit to the Heceta Head Lighthouse. Explore the Florence Old Town.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »