- When: Arrive: Thursday August 31 – Depart Sunday, September 3
- Where: Champoeg State Heritage Area 8239 Champoeg Road NE Saint Paul, OR 97137
- Sites: 1 full hookup / 13 water & electric
- Cost: $169 FHU, $160 W/E
- Host/Co-host: Steve & Tina Holmes, Janet Schober
Champoeg State Heritage Area features a rare combination of history, nature, and recreation.
Situated south of Newberg along the scenic Willamette River, Champoeg's forests, fields, and wetlands recreate the landscape of a bygone era. A diversity of activities await. Enjoy walking or biking on the paved trails that pass historical landmarks and hug the river.
We’ll enjoy nightly social hours, a potluck or two and a chili cookoff. Bring your A game!
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »