- When: Arriving Thursday, August 25th, Departing Sunday, August 28th
- Where: Diamond Lake RV Park, 3500 Diamond Lake Loop, Diamond Lake, OR 97731
- Sites: 18 full hook-up sites
- Cost: $164
- Hosts: Gary & Karen Ferguson
This is the closest RV park to Crater Lake National Park, just 7 miles from the North entrance. The pristine Crater Lake, and the stunning scenery surrounding it, showcases Oregon’s only National Park. Take the Scenic 33-mile drive that must be taken in a clockwise direction since areas of it are one-way. Do a slightly strenuous hike up to Toketee Falls. Take a moderate hike to the top of Mt. Scott and climb the fire lookout. The nearby Diamond Lake Resort has charter boat fishing trips and boat rentals for use in Diamond Lake. Other hiking, mountain bike riding, and stargazing opportunities are all possible for an unforgettable visit to this special place.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »