- Registration: Opening in January.
- Date: Arriving Thursday, July 8th and departing Sunday, July 11.
- Sites: 15 water and electric sites There is a dump station on site for an extra $10. The park also has clean spacious public restrooms with showers and a playground.
- Cost: $113.
The Vintage Airstream Club has held rallies here and it comes highly recommended. This park is situated next to both the Chehalis, a tidal river, and Lake Quigg. It provides easy access for kayaking and fishing. A trail that goes 1.7 miles around the lake provides lake views and is suitable for bicycles or walking. Large open areas allow us to make group campfires and social distance if we still need to do that.
Friends Landing is approximately one hour from Ocean Shore or Olympic National Park and Lake Quinalt.
- See the waterfall and visit historic Quinalt Lodge.
- Go for a hike but check ahead: pets not permitted on certain trails in National Parks.
- Check out the lovely Lake Sylvia State Park for Hubble House for a step back in time and enjoy a special dinner there as well.
- Visit old Wynoochee Dam and the scenic drive to get there.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »