- Registration: Opening in January.
- Date: Arriving Thursday, June 24 and departing Sunday, June 27 with the option to arrive Friday.
- Sites: 14 sites and the pagoda for gathering. We have reserved 8 sites with water and electric and 6 sites with full hook-ups. For those with partial hook-ups, there is a dump station at the park.
– Water and electric sites: $117 for three nights
– Full Hook-up sites: $134 for three nights
– Water and electric sites: $82 for two nights
– Full Hook-up sites: $94 for two nights.
The main draw here is the kayaking. We’ve camped here as a group in the past for kayaking and it was enjoyed by all. Skamokawa has both a long history and prehistory; it was the site of an Indian village over two thousand years ago. The name Skamokawa means “smoke on the water,” so called after the fog which drifts down the three valleys opening onto the town and the Columbia River.
Vista Park offers basketball, baseball, horseshoes, tennis, two playgrounds and of course bird watching, ship watching and fishing. For those wanting to venture away from the campground there is plenty to do in the area including kayaking, disc golf, several museums, hiking, and fishing.
Come watch the big ships go by and launch your own smaller one at the kayak rally in June.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »