- When: Arriving, Thursday, June 16th, Departing, Sunday June 19th
- Where: Skamokawa Vista Park, 13 Vista Park Rd. Skamokawa, WA. 98647
- Sites: 18 sites and the pagoda for gathering. 11 waterfront partial hook-up sites, 7 full hook-up sites in the wooded area
- Cost: $145 full hook up. $130 partial hook up
- Hosts: Stacey & Amy Rovinelli
The main draw here is the kayaking. We’ve camped here in the past for kayaking, and everyone enjoyed their stay. Skamokawa has both a long history and prehistory; it was the site of an Indian village over two thousand years ago. Vista Park offers basketball, baseball, horseshoes, tennis, two playgrounds and of course bird watching, ship watching and fishing. There is plenty to do in the area including kayaking, disc golf, several museums, hiking, and fishing. Come watch the big ships go by.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »