- When: Arrive Thursday, June 15 – Depart Sunday, June 18
- Where: Skamokawa Vista Park 13 Vista Park Rd Skamokawa, WA 98647
- Sites: 13 Electric Only, 6 Full Hookup.
- Cost: $137 Electric, $171 Full Hookup
- Host/Co-host: TBD
The main draw here is the kayaking. We’ve camped here in the past for kayaking, and everyone enjoyed their stay. Skamokawa has both a long history and prehistory; it was the site of an Indian village over two thousand years ago. Vista Park offers basketball, baseball, horseshoes, tennis, two playgrounds and of course bird watching, ship watching and fishing. There is plenty to do in the area including kayaking, disc golf, several museums, hiking, and fishing. Come watch the big ships go by.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »