- When: Arrive Thursday, June 9th, Depart Sunday, June 12th
- Where: Millsite RV Park, 441 SW 4th Ave, Myrtle Creek, OR 97457
- Sites: 13 sites available. 11 full hookup, 2 water & electric only (there is a pump-out station in the park.)
- $80 full hook-up
- $73 water and electric only
- Hosts: Mike & Nancy Burnett
This small RV Park sits within an easy walk of the Umpqua River and the town of Myrtle Creek. The sites have trees, picnic tables and are nicely spaced. Myrtle Creek is a small town of 4,000 residents. Visitors looking for a little activity might enjoy Myrtle Creek’s disc-golf course, fishing in the Umpqua River, or gold mining on China Creek. The nearby North Umpqua Trail draws mountain bikers, trail runners and fishing folks for high-adrenaline fun, while local covered bridges provide a tranquil driving destination. Dig into mining history. Several nearby wineries. Drive the Myrtle Creek – Canyonville Tour or the Cow Creek Tour to explore this part of southern Oregon. There’s a big dog park next door to run your dog.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »