- When: Arrive Thursday, October 10 – Depart: Sunday, October 13
- Where: Wenatchee River County Park, 2924 State Highway 2, Monitor, WA 98815
- Sites: 22 Full Hookup (20 back-in; 2 pull-thru)
- Cost: B/I - $145; P/T - $155
- Hosts: Stacey Rovinelli & Amy D’Abbraccio; Gary & Barbra Crumley
Fall is a great time to explore the Bavarian town of Leavenworth and the Wenatchee valley during their Octoberfest Harvest Festival. Of course, there are brats, beer wine tasting and music galore. In the fall apples and pears are at their ripest and there are plenty of farm stands and a Saturday market to supply your farm-to-trailer foodie recipes.
Lake Chelan is a short drive away with stunning views, a great little town and terrific wines. There is also a short drive to the majestic Lake Wenatchee.
Want to try some bike trails or hiking trails? Come join the fun!
Meals and Food
We’ve learned a lot having lived through a global pandemic. How we approach meals and food at rallies has changed as a result. Hosted meals are completely optional.
The type and number of meals, if any, to be made available is decided by the rally host. Each host will decide on meals and prices for their meals. Meal costs are not included in your rally registration fee. Most often, hosts decide any rally meal plan closer to the rally date and you will hear from them directly with that information.
Participation in meals is completely optional and any meal cost will be defined by the rally host. If you participate in any meals offered by your host, you will need to pay your host directly.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »