- Registration: Opening in January.
- Date: Arrive Thursday, July 22, depart Sunday, July 25 or Arrive Friday, July 23, depart Sunday, July 25.
- Sites: 15 full hookup.
— $155 for Thursday arrival.
— $105 for Friday arrival.
This lovely park, with lots of trees, is set right on the river. Pull your chairs up to the river’s edge and read a good book or enjoy a glass of wine. There is a nice gathering area for socially distanced happy hours or use the big BBQ to grill up your dinner. Check out a game from the office or shop for necessities in the small store. You’ll have easy access to the river for you and/or your dogs to take a swim. There’s also a wide-open area to run your dogs if they prefer land to water.
Had enough of your book? Here are some other things to do in the area:
- There is a good hiking route, just a little ways west and south of highway 42
- Explore the excellent antique shops of Myrtle Point, about17 miles west of Remote
- Drive a little farther and you’ll be in Coos Bay on the Oregon coast
- Hike to the Doerner Douglas Fir tree, 30 miles west of Roseburg,
the tallest non-Redwood tree in the US
- Go wine tasting in Roseburg, so many choices
- Check out the Coos County Logging Museum in Myrtle Point
- Have lunch at Myrtle Point’s Railroad Café
- Run your dog on the big open field nearby.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »