- When: Arrive Friday, August 4 – Depart Monday, August 7
- Where: Sun Outdoors Coos Bay 90281 Cape Arago Hwy Coos Bay, OR 97420
- Sites: 30 Full Hookup
- Cost: Back-in (6) $206, Deluxe-Pull Through (12) $228, Premium Back-in (5) $199, Premium Pull-Through (7) $233
- Host/Co-host: Stacey Rovinelli & Amy D’Abbracio, Jay & Cynthia Muir, Steve & Tina Holmes
This is a beautiful campground that offers full amenities including Wi-Fi and cable TV. Bastdendorff Beach is a short walk through the berm that protects the park from heavy winds. You can hear the ocean from your campsite. You will be close to Cape Arago, Shore Acres, and Sunset Bay State Parks. Many things to do including hiking, crabbing, clamming, and surf fishing.
Come enjoy lots of seafood and the OR coast with us. We will have a variety of fish at the meals to include local fish, shrimp, mussels, steamers, and oysters depending on the market. What better place to spend a prime summer weekend? We’ll serve 2 dinners with coffee in the morning along with nightly happy hour (cost TBD).
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »