- Date: Arrive Tuesday March 16, depart Friday, March 19.
- Sites: 16.
- Cost: $155.
The Oregon Airstream Club has camped here for many years and have long loved this wooded site with a wonderful meeting room. The kitchen is no longer there but we’ll cook in our trailers and perhaps gather with social distance somewhere in the park this time or perhaps by then, we can have a catered St. Patrick’s Day dinner - who knows? Regardless of what we do for dinner, we’ll toast the Green on the 17th at a very safe happy hour.
So, what else is there to do around Stephenson? Well, it all depends on COVID, of course, but here are some possibilities that might work out:
- Sip one at the Walking Man Brewery of Red Bluff Tap
- Try some new spirits at the Skunk Brothers Distillery
- Visit the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center
- Hike to the Upper Rock Creek Falls
- Peruse the River House Art Gallery
- Take a sightseeing cruise on the Columbia River
- Have dinner at the Big River Grill in Stephenson
- Do the Skamania Lodge Zip Line Tour
- Visit the Waterleaf Spa for a relaxing massage.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »