- When: Arriving Thursday, Aug 11th, Departing Sunday, Aug 14th
- Where: MT Hood Meadows, 14040 OR-35, Mt Hood, OR 97041
- Sites: 20 boondocking
- Cost: $131
- Hosts: Michael & Angela Schock
Join us and our dog Breezy for a weekend on Mt. Hood under the stars. The weekend of August 12th is Mt. Hood Meadows' summer stargazing weekend. The rally offers gazing and dinner events in the evenings and opportunities to ride a chair lift, walk trails to see wildflowers and enjoy the great outdoors during the day in a spring-like mountain setting. August is a beautiful time to be up on the mountain. This is strictly a boondocking weekend, with day and evening access to restrooms in the main lodge.
Your registration fee includes:
- Thursday night private Airstream group taco buffet dinner on the deck at the Main Lodge (cash bar available).
- Two days’ lift access to the Stadium summer scenic chair, offering amazing views and hiking opportunities for both casual walkers and more experienced hikers looking for a challenge.
- Participation in Mt. Hood Meadows’ Stargazing weekend (with representatives from OMSI)
- Morning coffee and light nibbles.
Additional dinner options will be available on Friday and Saturday evenings, hosted by Mt. Hood Meadows as part of the stargazing weekend. These will be open to the public and require separate reservations. Info will be provided on how to register for these dinners as soon as available.
Wildflowers, huckleberries and waterfalls. A plethora of options to stay busy or just hang around and soak up the sun, the stars and the mountain view.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »