- When: Arrive Thursday, August 25th, Depart Sunday, August 28th
- Where: Tillamook Elks R.V. Park And Picnic Area, 9105 Hwy. 101 S, Tillamook, OR 97141
- Sites: 20 sites available
- Costs: $35 Boondocking
- Host: Hal Hendrix & Terri Warren
The Elks Tillamook Campground is just south of town on Hwy 101, just past the rest stop which is on the right and the campground is on your left. There is a sign just ¼ mile before you turn off. We will be camping on the lower level, boondocking. Our area is a big grassy area, private, lots of trees and a competition sized horseshoe field. There is water you can access down there as well. No power or sewer. Visit the newly remodeled Tillamook Cheese Factory, the Air Museum and several good breweries that have popped up in town as well as food carts. Go north to Garibaldi and Manzanita, south to Lincoln City or just wander the wide beautiful beaches of Oceanside. If the weather is good, we’ll offer an optional BBQ at our home in Oceanside, details to follow.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »