- When: Arriving Thurs, September 15th, Departing Sun. September 18th
- Where: Shadow Bay Campground at Waldo Lake USFS near Oakridge, OR 97463
- Sites: 16 with no hookups. Garbage containers and gray water disposal areas are available
- Cost: $75
- Hosts: Jim and Cheryl Jordan, Jay and Cynthia Muir
This large recreation area provides plenty of things to see and do like hiking, biking, sailing, canoeing, fishing and swimming. Shadow Bay is located on a large bay at the south end of Waldo Lake. Waldo Lake is circled by the Jim Weaver Loop, a 22-mile hiking and biking trail. The Shoreline Trail lines the lakeside of the campground and takes hikers and bikers to a network of other trails. lake offers boating (electric motors only) and swimming. A boat ramp is located on-site.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »