- Registration: Opening in January.
- Date: Arrive Thursday, September 23 - depart Sunday, September 26.
- Sites: 65 full hook-up (50/30/20 amp.) Big pet run area.
- Cost: $124.
Our annual business meeting usually happens in the early fall and 2021 is no exception. The weather in Redmond should still be sunny and warm, perfect for the outdoor activities in Central Oregon.
Visit Smith Rock State Park for great hiking trails. Watch the rock climbers do their things or take a walk down to the river. Take a longer hike and see the Monkey Face formation.
- Visit Cline Falls State Park and take an easy one-mile trail that leads to an impressive waterfall
- Share a lunch at the picnic area on the Deschutes River
- Check out the Redmond Caves Recreation Area where you can see cool lava tubes in the heart of Redmond
- Like antiques? Try the Redmond Antique Mall or Beyond the Ranch Antiques to find special treasures
- Try a cool one at the Geist Beerworks. Play a round of corn hole while you’re there
- Visit the remarkable High Desert Museum for displays and hands on activities.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy »