CANCELLED Due to Covid-19
The fairgrounds are located about 5 miles west of St Augustine with east access to the city. The fairgrounds offer water and 30-amp electric at each site. (We will have a few 50-amp sites for those who may need it.) There is a dump station on site as well as showers and restrooms.
We have arranged to have the club house, which offers lots of seating, air conditioning and
restrooms, for Friday and Saturday, possibly Sunday. I am hoping someone offers to do a joker event; we have a great room but I am not a joker player.
We will need 3 or4 volunteers to help with parking on Thursday. Also volunteers to sponsor
breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. The Pooles have offered to host a kayaking trip at Deep creek on Saturday. If you can volunteer please contact Pammillis@yahoo.com or call (321)243-7663.
• AGENDA (tentative)
• Thursday: Arrival after 2:00 PM followed by happy hour and welcome roast chicken dinner.
• Friday: Breakfast on your own followed by a group activity (I am looking at a number of
• Saturday: Breakfast at club house Deep Creek Reserve activity choose from kayaking, biking, a walk or just picnicking. Happy hour and Pot luck dinner at the club house.
• Sunday: Breakfast at host site. Explore Beautiful St. Augustine on your own. Happy our and Grill night for those who are back.
• Monday: Depart lovely St Augustine.
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW