We are working hard to ensure that this will be a memorable Rally, especially with the excitement of being in Niagara Falls.
Campsite booking is now open. As Jellystone’s (https://www.campjellystone.com) program is not available this early folks should call Greg Amadio at +1 (800) 263-2570 or email him (firstname.lastname@example.org) and leave a message. Greg will call back to get registration details. People should book early as cancellation of the camping is allowed up to two weeks before the Rally. The registration for the Region 2 Spring Rally is separate from booking the campsite and will follow. The details will become available on the Region 2 website 2023 Region 2 Rally
We have 100 sites, most with full hookups and a few pull-throughs. Campsite bookings are first come first served. Our group rate is $62 per night + HST. The Rally is from June 1st to June 6th, but the ‘core’ will be from the Friday June 2nd to the Sunday June 4. Jellystone will allow anyone the group rate if they want to arrive earlier or leave later while they tour the area.
Update 1/22/23: The sites are going quickly! Book yours soon!
Update 2/28/23: Ray and Vida Barrick, President and First Lady of the Ontario Club, have compiled a list of nearby restaurants and things to do.
Notes for Americans: The rally is in Canada, so you may want to review the rules for visiting Canada.
In general, please note:
- You will need a passport.
- There are restrictions on the amount of food you can bring in.
- When returning to the US, there are restrictions on food you can bring back, even if you brought it from the US in the first place.
- There are restrictions on firearms and other weapons, including things like pepper spray.
- If you are bringing pets, please review these requirements. Note there are restrictions on the amount of pet food you can take across the border as well.
- Also, here is the info for re-entry into the US - but it looks like if you met Canada's requirements, then you should be okay for re-entry into the US.
- Medications: See the rules here. In particular, bring prescription and over-the-counter medications in the original containers.