Update Membership Email
UPDATING PRIMARY AND PARTNER EMAILS
PER ACI PRIMARY MEMBERS AND THEIR PARTNER MEMBERS BOTH HAVE A “VOTE” WHEN MOTIONS ARE BROUGHT TO THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP OF AN AIRSTREAM CLUB. IN THE FLORIDA AIRSTREAM CLUB BOTH MEMBERS MUST HAVE UNIQUE EMAIL ADDRESSES TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ELECTRONIC VOTING.
IT IS THE MEMBER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT ACI HAS THEIR CURRENT EMAIL WHICH WILL BE USED FOR ELECTRONIC VOTING.
CLUB MEMBERS THAT DO NOT HAVE AIRSTREAM CLUB INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTS
1. Open the Airstream Club International Website and log in window and click “Sign up now” on the log in screen and follow the directions. ACI Website Link:
2. Provide a unique email for the primary member.
3. The partner member should create their own account and provide a unique email.
CLUB MEMBERS THAT HAVE AIRSTREAM CLUB INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTS
1. Open the Airstream Club International Website and log into your account.
2. Look in the “My Account” area to see your current email.
3. If your email is not correct and you want to change it or if you are a partner member that has a club account but need to change your email for voting purposes contact Amanda Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, if you are the primary member or partner member, Big Red Number and the email you would like added to your account.
4. Amanda will add your email and send you a confirmation email.