Standard Event Times
5:00 PM Friday Happy Hour and heavy appetizers
7:00 AM Coffee ready Saturday and Sunday mornings
9:00 AM Saturday Breakfast
5:00 PM Happy Hour on Saturday (no appetizers)
6:00 PM Saturday Dinner
8:30 AM Sunday Breakfast
- Determine meals for Saturday and Sunday
- Distribute schedule of events, with times, and food assignments to all attendees at least one week prior to rally.
- Set-up coffee pot (or assign to an attendee) on Friday and Saturday evenings on timer
- Purchase and cook “main” meals (see alternatives below)
- Coordinate set-up and clean-up (this is a group effort). ALL trash must be deposited in appropriate trash containers after meals, especially if utilizing an outside facility where trash or left-overs may be attractive to animals.
- Hearty breakfast. Assign tasks and meal items in any manner.
- Breakfast casseroles can be assigned in lieu of host preparing breakfast
- Turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, fruit, yogurt, Danish, pancakes, orange juice, etc., are typical food assignments
Saturday PM Options
- Main course prepared by hosts with sides assigned
- Pot luck (can be themed or not)
- Salad bar, taco bar, baked potato bar, soup night, chili cook-off, etc.
- No cooked items. Pastries, bagels, yogurt, granola, fruit, hard-boiled eggs peeled and cut in half
- Receipts are required!
- Hosts are not assessed a rally fee.
- Expenses will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $15 per rig.