Information Technology Committee Charter: Provide technology assistance for new technology initiatives and projects. Provide technical support and assistance to Region and Club/Unit members for corporate-approved technology projects and systems. Provide assistance to the corporate manager and Executive Committee during the development of WBCCI technology strategy and implementation plans. Assist with technology rollouts and training as required.
Who are the ITC members?
- Marc Nijdam - Chairperson
- Damon Beals - Region 5 and Central Indiana AC Webmaster
- Carolyn Beardshear - Region 10 and Colorado AC Webmaster
- Bob Manak - Region 7 and Wisc-UP AC webmaster
- Steve Padgett - Region 6 and Alabama AC Webmaster
- Eric McHenry - International President
FOLLOW THE LINKS FOR INFORMATION AND TUTORIALS:
FOR MEMBERS: WHOM TO CONTACT?
- General Questions/Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiry about creation and access to local club emails (airstreamclub.net)
Questions about logins, profile information, Big Red Numbers
Blue Beret: email@example.com
Questions regarding the Blue Beret Magazine
Website Feedback - Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding website navigation, location of resources, specific content
- Updating webmaster / assistant webmaster
- Unit name change process
- Accessing wbcci.net emails
- Forwarding from wbcci.net emails
- Creating Mailing Lists from the Membership Directory
- Using “Slack”
Emails to this address will open a ticket with the ITC, please use this over a ITC personal email address.
- airstreamclub.net sunset, redirects, exporting media from WordPress
- Access to airstreamclub.org microsites and events
- Creating and Managing Events
- Managing Microsites
- Creating Content (Sub) pages
- Managing Menus
- Event Posting Information for Blue Beret - 6 weeks before publication
- Overview of process for managing club microsites – Webmaster Seminar
CREATING ONLINE RALLY REGISTRATIONS AND DATA COLLECTION FORMS
Note: As of August, 2022 the Jotform subscription for non-profits is now $19.50 per month. The following documents will be updated to reflect this soon.
- JotForm FAQ
- Creating a JotForm with the Free Account
- Creating a JotForm for a Paid Account from a Template
- PayPal Account Set-Up
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT: