Information Technology Committee Charter: Provide technology assistance for new technology initiatives and projects. Provide technical support and assistance to Region and Club/Unit members for corporate-approved technology projects and systems. Provide assistance to the corporate manager and Executive Committee during the development of WBCCI technology strategy and implementation plans. Assist with technology rollouts and training as required.
Migrating emails from WBCCI.net to Airstreamclub.org
- In 2021 Google notified its “legacy” accounts (including us) that the free and unlimited accounts would expire, replaced by paid accounts. At the time WBCCI maintained well over 300 individual accounts, most unused.
- After investigation of pricing, features and management, the Information Technology Committee recommended switching all accounts to Office 365, effective asap.
- Once notified, Regions and Local Clubs will have 90 days to forward and migrate their accounts.
- After 90 days, the WBCCI.net and airstreamclub.net emails will go away.
- After receipt of your notification from HQ, respond within two weeks with your email needs (free + paid).
- Access your new airstreamclub.org email once notified.
- Begin to forward your emails: Forwarding from wbcci.net emails.
- Notify necessary contacts that your email will be changing.
- Review your published material (emails, newsletters, websites) and change the listed emails as necessary.
- Begin to use your new email!
Who are the ITC members?
- Marc Nijdam - Chairperson
- Damon Beals - Region 5 and Central Indiana AC Webmaster
- Carolyn Beardshear - Region 10 and Colorado AC Webmaster
- Bob Manak - Region 7 and Wisc-UP AC webmaster
- Steve Padgett - Region 6 and Alabama AC Webmaster
- Eric McHenry - International President
FOLLOW THE LINKS FOR INFORMATION AND TUTORIALS:
FOR MEMBERS: WHOM TO CONTACT?
- General Questions/Comments: email@example.com
Inquiry about creation and access to local club emails (airstreamclub.net)
Questions about logins, profile information, Big Red Numbers
Blue Beret: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding the Blue Beret Magazine
Website Feedback - Questions: email@example.com
Questions regarding website navigation, location of resources, specific content
Technical help for Webmasters: ITC@airstreamclub.net
Assistance managing events and microsites on airstreamclub.org
- Updating webmaster / assistant webmaster
- Unit name change process
- Accessing wbcci.net emails
- Forwarding from wbcci.net emails
- Creating Mailing Lists from the Membership Directory
- Using “Slack”
Emails to this address will open a ticket with the ITC, please use this over a ITC personal email address.
- airstreamclub.net sunset, redirects, exporting media from WordPress
- Access to airstreamclub.org microsites and events
- Creating and Managing Events
- Managing Microsites
- Creating Content (Sub) pages
- Managing Menus
- Event Posting Information for Blue Beret - 6 weeks before publication
- Overview of process for managing club microsites – Webmaster Seminar
- Using Google Drive
CREATING ONLINE RALLY REGISTRATIONS AND DATA COLLECTION FORMS
Note: As of August, 2022 the Jotform subscription for non-profits is now $19.50 per month. The following documents will be updated to reflect this soon.
- JotForm FAQ
- Creating a JotForm with the Free Account
- Creating a JotForm for a Paid Account from a Template
- PayPal Account Set-Up
How to update your profile picture in the ACI database
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT: